- September 29, 2017
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: Martha
Nails can either present you as wacky & careless or classic & responsible. Properly done nails can help enhance your overall look. How your nails look like describe how you perceive yourself as a lady and your overall appearance. I enjoy looking at people’s nails especially those in the service industry who use their hands there a lot and it at times difficult to not to judge.
Below are a few to help make your nails a classic as possible:
What you need:-
- Nail polish remover
- File and buffer
- Cotton wool
- Nail cutter and nail pusher
- Water, soap, a brush or old toothbrush
Quick DIY Steps
- Remove old nail polish using a nail polish remover infused with lanolin to ensure your nails are left moisturized. The best time to remove nail polish is just before you shower so that you can clean your nails properly. Wash them with soap and a brush.
- Once your nails are clean, file them with a good quality file to keep them neatly shaped. You can also lightly buff your nails with a soft buffer.
- Apply a base coat/nail hardener once your nails are clean and dry. NEVER skip a base coat when you’re wearing nail polish color.
- Apply nail polish, 2 coats lightly then seal off with a top coat. If you don’t want to apply color, at least have a clear polish-base coat or preferably nail hardener.
- Moisturize your nails with a hand cream or cuticle oil around your cuticle area.
Originally Published by Pam